Mesh Cap - Simplistic (North Lake Series) (Baby)
Did you know? All our cap brims are made of durable plastic to be easily curved. All of our straight brim models can therefore be manually bent, as desired. Our caps stand out for their quality and L&P details. It's your turn to stand out!
FREE shipping $99+
EASY & FREE returns
A true NORTHERN company
- Style: SIMPLISTIC.
- Crown: 6 panels
- Height: Mid
- Brim: Flat
- Adjustment: Plastic (2T and more), Velcro (0-6M).
- The visor and the hat are custom designed for each size.
- Available for babies / children / juniors / adults.
- Exclusive L&P sizes.
For the maintenance of your cap and to ensure that its quality and condition are preserved, L&P cap cleaner should be considered.
- Soak your cap entirely with water.
- Spray degreaser on the whole surface. Make sure to do it in an open environment, then take time to apply the product inside and outside the cap.
- Let the product work for 30 minutes.
- Use an L&P cleaning brush to rub stubborn stains gently. To avoid damaging your article, lightly use the cleaning brush on the cap.
- Use a significant quantity of lukewarm water to rinse your cap gradually. Once the water becomes clear, keep washing for 2 minutes.
- Dry your cap in the open air and make sure to place it on circular support to retains its original shape.
- Repeat this method as needed.
* Sunscreen (cream or spray) on the item is not covered by any warranty.
You can return a product FREE OF CHARGE* within 20 days of receiving your purchase.
*For more information on our return policy, click here
Think a little greener!
Let's be honest, we can't totally avoid leaving an ecological footprint, especially in the manufacturing sector. However, we can all make small efforts that have big impact over time.
To limit the transportation of returned orders, we invite you to check our various size charts to ensure you select the right fit for each item. Our customer service team is also available to answer questions to help you make a careful, informed shopping decision.
Every little thing counts for our beautiful planet. THANK YOU! Xx