Reminder on the warning and safety of consumer products.
- Never leave L&P clothing items with your child overnight or during naps.
- Each child grows at their own pace, be careful not to put undersized or oversized L&P clothing items on your child.
- Cotton or cotton-blend fabrics ignite and burn faster than most synthetic fabrics. Nylon and polyester fabrics are more difficult to ignite and burn slower.
Before putting children to bed, remove any drawstrings or cords from children's clothing that may become wrapped around the child's neck or become snagged and cause strangulation.
- Check for any loose knobs or other small parts that could be a choking hazard.
- Periodically check L&P clothing items for loose threads and make repairs immediately, as threads can wrap around a baby's finger or neck and injure them.
- Pacifier clips are not toys, but an accessory.
- Never leave a child playing or sleeping unattended with these pacifier clips.
- Do not put the pacifier clip around the child's neck.
- Sunglasses are not toys, but an accessory.
- Never leave a child unattended with L&P clothing items/accessories.
- L&P assumes no responsibility for injury, damage or damage caused by misuse of L&P products or negligence of the parent(s).