L&P Apparel Inc. Contest via facebook & instagram.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. ELIGIBILITY:. Only residents of Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the start of the Promotional Period are eligible to enter (each eligible person an "Entrant" ), with the exception of the following persons: (a) persons who, at the beginning of the Promotional Period, are or become officers, directors, employees, representatives or agents of the Sponsor or the Contest Administrator (these terms are defined below), or of any parent company, affiliate, respective division, franchise, corporate or other local advertising cooperative, advertising, promotion or public relations agency, service agency or independent contractor thereof; (b) persons who were involved in the creation, production, distribution and supply of materials and prizes associated with the Contest; as well as (c) actual or purported immediate family members (legal or common-law spouses, dependents under federal tax rules, father, mother, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, whether natural, de facto , adoptive or under guardianship) of any person in the preceding categories, regardless of where they are domiciled, as well as any person who lives under the same roof as any person in the preceding categories, whether related or not.
NOTE: To officially win a prize, the potential winner must be an eligible person and have fully complied with all provisions of these Official Rules. No prize will be awarded to an eligible entrant if his/her entry does not comply in all respects with the provisions of these Official Rules.
This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Facebook's computer servers will be the official time source for the purposes of this Contest.
(a) Participation: To take part in each competition and have a chance to win a prize, the participant must (i) become or be a follower of the Facebook and/or Instagram page "L&P Apparel | Clothing” of the sponsor; (ii) ensure that its Facebook profile is public; and (iii) respond to Sponsor's Request for Comments posted on the " L&P Apparel | Clothing ”, under the comments section, during the promotional period ( "Entry” ) in order to be automatically entered into the draw for a prize, which will take place as described in article 3 below. Limit of one (1) entry per eligible person per contest. Any additional comments from a person in response to the same request will be excluded from the draw.
(b) Content Restrictions: By submitting an Entry, each entrant agrees that the Entry and the content of their Facebook profile must comply with the content restrictions set forth below (collectively, the "Content Restrictions”) and that the Sponsor or the Contest Administrator may, in its sole discretion, delete an entry and disqualify an entrant if the entry or their Facebook profile, if any, violates the content restrictions in any way or any provision of these Official Rules.
- Content should not be sexually explicit, suggestive, vulgar, or pornographic. No nudity will be accepted.
- Content should not be derogatory. They must not promote intolerance, racism, violence, hatred or the attack of any group or person, or any form of discrimination (including, but not limited to, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation and age).
- The contents must not promote the consumption of alcohol, drugs (illegal or not) or tobacco, firearms or other (or the use of these), or any activity that appears dangerous or unsafe , nor any political design or message.
- Content must not be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, offensive, hateful, misappropriated, defamatory or slanderous, or endorse any form of hate or sectarianism.
- Content must not defame or misrepresent Sponsor, its products, or other people, products, or businesses, or include derogatory comments about them.
- Entries must not feature or mention Sponsor's contestants.
- Entries must be free of trademarks, logos and trade dress belonging to third parties (other than those of the Sponsor). They must not advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (other than those of the Sponsor).
- Entries must not include any personal identification (eg, license plate numbers, proper names, email and civic addresses).
- Content must not convey any message or image that is inconsistent with the positive imagery and charity Sponsor wishes to be associated with. 10.
- The contents must not present any illicit acts or violate the law.
- Entries must not present any material that infringes or infringes the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity, intellectual property, and copyright.
FOR ALL CONTEST ENTRIES: By submitting an Entry, each entrant hereby represents and warrants that the Entry and the content of their Facebook profile comply with the Content Restrictions and are in compliance with these Official Rules.
THE ENTRIES AND CONTENT ON AN ENTRANT'S FACEBOOK PROFILE REPRESENT THAT PERSON'S VIEWS AND OPINIONS, AND IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE SPONSOR. Sponsor's waiver of any obligation under these Rules does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation of entrants. .
3. CONTEST SCHEDULE, WINNER SELECTION AND NOTICE TO WINNER: .
Individual competitions: The promotional period begins on Sunday January 15, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. and ends on Sunday January 29, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. For the Contest, one (1) eligible winner will be drawn from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
The draw for each contest will take place at approximately 11:00 a.m. (Eastern time) the day following the date of the corresponding contest, at the offices of the contest administrator, located at 4905, rue Bellefeuille, Trois-Rivières, Quebec, Canada .
Other information and conditions associated with the draws:
Potential winners will be notified by the Contest Administrator via Facebook direct message that their entry has been drawn for a prize within forty-eight (48) hours (approximately) of the corresponding draw. Each potential winner will be required to respond to the direct message and provide their email address within forty-eight (48) hours of delivery of the message.
If the potential winner of a prize does not respond to the notification email by the prescribed deadline, he or she will be potentially disqualified from the corresponding contest and ineligible to receive a prize within the framework of this contest. A potential winner so disqualified shall have no right of recourse against the Sponsor or any of the Released Parties with respect to the relevant Contest or the prize he would otherwise have won. In such event, an alternate potential winner will be drawn at random from all remaining eligible entries received for the corresponding Contest during the associated Contest Period, until the corresponding Prize can be awarded.
4. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE/ODDS OF WINNING
In all, a prize of an approximate value of $500.00 (Canadian) will be awarded to the winner, in the form of clothing and accessories from the L&P Apparel inc. brand. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the relevant contest before the end of the associated contest period.
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS:
(a) Winner is solely responsible for federal, provincial, and municipal taxes, sales taxes, gift taxes, surcharges, service, processing, and handling fees, and all other costs and expenses associated with claiming its prize. Prize transfers are not permitted except with Contest Sponsor's express permission (which Sponsor may withhold in its sole discretion). Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitution, exchange or conversion to cash will be made (unless, due to prize unavailability, Sponsor elects, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of at least equal approximate retail value).
(b) Subject to these Official Rules, only the number of prizes described in Rule 4 will be awarded in this Contest. The number of each prize awarded may not exceed the quantities previously stated. Any refusal by a winner to accept his/her prize as awarded and in full hereby releases the Sponsor and the Releasees (as defined in Section 5) from any obligation of the winner, including delivery of the prize, and such prize will not be awarded in connection with the contest.
(c) By entering the Contest, all potential winners agree to release and indemnify the Sponsor, its administrator, Facebook, each of its parent companies, affiliates, divisions, franchises thereof, their successors and assigns, their local corporate or other advertising cooperatives, advertising, promotion or public relations agencies, service agencies and respective independent contractors, as well as the directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents of all such entities (collectively, the "Releasees" ) from all liability for any expense, injury or damage of any kind, including, but not limited to, death, personal injury, loss or damage to property, arising directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in contests or any related activity, or from the acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of any prize, in whole or in part, from any activity associated with a Prize or the use by Sponsor or its designees of any Entry or any element thereof. The potential winner waives the right to declare as a cost for the purposes of winning a prize any expense of verification and claim or travel to obtain said prize, and any claim of liability or publicity which may arise from the claim or the attempt to claim the prize. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND BY SPONSOR. FURTHER, SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(d) By entering the Contest, each potential winner consents to the use (but not the obligation to use) by Sponsor of his or her name, photo, voice, biographical information and likeness. , with (or without) its address (municipality/city and province/territory), as well as the use (but not the obligation to use) by the sponsor of any statements made by or attributed to it relating to the Contest, the Prize or both, in any media (including, without limitation, print, radio and television broadcast, and the Internet) existing and future, worldLARGE, in perpetuity, in any language and throughout the universe, for advertising, promotional or other purposes established by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, in connection with the Contest and other promotions conducted by it or its parent companies, affiliates or divisions, without compensation, notice, endorsement or additional permission, and hereby releases Sponsor, and its parent, affiliate, division, franchise, successor and assign, local corporate or other advertising cooperatives, advertising, promotional or public relations agencies, service agencies and independent contractors, and the officers, officers, employees, representatives and agents of such entities, harmless from any claim or liability arising out of or in connection with such use, if any.
(e) The Contest Administrator is under no obligation to communicate or correspond individually with anyone except potential prize winners.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
All decisions of Sponsor and Administrator with respect to any aspect of this Contest are final in all respects, and eligible entrants agree to abide by all directions and decisions of the former. In the event of any dispute as to the interpretation of any provision of these Official Rules, Sponsor's decision or interpretation shall be final for all contest entrants, subject to a decision by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des Quebec games if it is a dispute subject to its jurisdiction.
A potential winner should allow two to four weeks from receipt of their response to receive their prize.
The Released Parties disclaim any responsibility for: entries, direct messages, emails or other transmissions that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, or failed or failed to deliver. did not arrive at destination; entries for which the mathematical skill-testing question is incorrectly answered; to lost, interrupted, failed, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or other connections; hardware or software failures of computers or other electronic devices or any other technical failure or difficulty; late or incorrectly processed transactions due to computer or electronic failure; the failure, interruption or delay of any entry, email, direct message or declaration and release form, or the delivery by mail or courier of other correspondence to receive, deliver or send in connection with the Contest; the security and confidentiality of information transmitted by computer networks and electronic devices; to any invasion of privacy resulting from hacker interference or other errors, difficulties, interventions, failures, incompatibilities, connection errors or miscommunications of any kind, human error, virus or computer bug, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or other error, relating to or associated with the contest, including, but not limited to, errors or difficulties that may arise in connection with administration of the contest, the processing of entries and any materials associated with the contest. Except where prohibited by law, none of the Released Parties is responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether derived from users of the Instagram website, any equipment or programs associated with the Contest or used in the framework thereof, or from tampering or hacking (including the Instagram website). None of the Released Parties is responsible for any injury or damage to anyone's computer or electronic device arising from participation in the Contest, use of the Instagram website (including, but not limited to, corruption, loss or destruction of any information or data stored there) or associated with it.
7. APPLICABLE LAW: All issues and questions affecting the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and shall be construed under the provincial laws of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada in force therein, without regard to rules or provisions regarding legislative jurisdiction or conflict of laws which would result in the precedence of any other law. Eligible Persons, Sponsor, Contest Administrator and all other parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario, hearings of which are held in Toronto, Ontario, for determination of any matter or any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Contest or these Official Rules, and agree that any such determination shall be exclusively and solely submitted to such courts, subject to a decision by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des Quebec Games with respect to any dispute that must be submitted to its jurisdiction.
8. RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC: Residents of Quebec may submit any dispute regarding the conduct of this publicity contest to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a decision. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
SPONSOR: L&P APPAREL INC.