For the maintenance of your cap and to ensure that its quality and condition are preserved, L&P cap cleaner should be considered.
- Soak your cap entirely with water.
- Spray degreaser on the whole surface. Make sure to do it in an open environment, then take time to apply the product inside and outside the cap.
- Let the product work for 30 minutes.
- Use an L&P cleaning brush to rub stubborn stains gently. To avoid damaging your article, lightly use the cleaning brush on the cap.
- Use a significant quantity of lukewarm water to rinse your cap gradually. Once the water becomes clear, keep washing for 2 minutes.
- Dry your cap in the open air and make sure to place it on circular support to retains its original shape.
- Repeat this method as needed.
* Sunscreen (cream or spray) on the item is not covered by any warranty.